05 julio 2006

Miss y'all

These days...what can I tell about them? They have been literally like a rollercoaster, so sick of spinning around instead of settle down. My connection service collapse since thursday, when maintaining a conversation in the msn was a huge adventure full of falls. I missed you all so badly, and right now this is the only message i can give. I'm doing the best i can to solve this out, and my family too. Unfortunalty we have to stick with this contract for a year, so i dont know maybe this will come to an end and start working as it should. I have the opportunity to see your blogs and im glad you are all right or at least hanging there.

Miss you Sarai, Karen and Ceci, very...but VERY MUCH.

Hugs and kisses,
Taly

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

*la abraza* Niña... aki tmb se te extraña... y tu tranki, uno entiende, y recuerda k estamos aki de toas formas... *abasho*