09 noviembre 2006

Really tried

I...wanna run,hide.

Who am I? Nobody useful.
Who am I? Beneath those stupid eyes
That cries...that cries...

Trying to take a chance...
Couldnt handle it.
Should know myself a little better.

That wasnt the time to talk
That wasnt the time to expose myself
Between the world, me and her.

Trying to fix things and everything
Everything got worse.
Feeling pity for my other half

The other uncontrolling half
That keeps crawling inside.

Tired of things the way they are.
Tired of risking for everything
Thats in the end...nothing.

That´s how Im feeling right now...hurt,Che,hurt. Wanna hug you and lost myself in your arms. Im really sorry, I really tried my sister...my friend.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

*la abraza*

Alma dijo...

Are you tired?
Always, there is an opportunity,
take it in your hands.
Kept silent,
if it is not a time to speak.
Ready to fight,
not to giving up yourself.
An end, mark a beginning!

DTB

Liliana dijo...

me estremeció el poema

"PiRuLeTaS eN mI cAbEzA " dijo...

BEAUTIFULL!JEJE ;-) PERO ALGO TRISTE TAMBIEN :-(

Besos Natalia!

Anónimo dijo...

Sin palabras.
Sabes que me pesa tanto esta distancia,no poder estar ahí para decirte que todo irá bien....

Desde mi esquinita chiquitita de España estoy contigo,que lo sepas

Besiños
Jen